Job Title: Physical Therapist
Employment type: Full Time, will consider Part Time
Seeking licensed physical therapist, experience preferred.
Looking for the following qualities:
- Strong orthopedic skills, therapeutic exercise and manual therapy skills
- Experience/interest in complex medical patients and chronic pain.
- Self directed, but willing to work collaboratively with our team.
- Ability or interest to treat holistically.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong client interaction skills and customer service skills.
- Outgoing, positive attitude and come to work ready and willing to do your best.
- Prefer someone with a good sense of humor-this makes physical therapy more fun for our clients and a more enjoyable work environment.
- Willing to learn and share ideas.
Hours: Negotiable, but some evenings will be required to provide greater coverage for our clients. There are two locations, with an opportunity to split time between SW and NE locations or full-time at either location.
Prefer to hire a full-time candidate, but will consider part-time.
About Good Health Physical Therapy & Wellness.
We are a small, private practice in Southwest Portland with a second location in NE Portland that believes in providing the highest level of care to our patients at a reasonable cost. We use a biopsychosocial approach for optimal outcomes.
Our mission is to consider the whole patient (physical, psychological, social aspects) in the treatment plan design. We offer 60 minute, one-to-one appointments with the PT to give us time to address the client’s holistic needs. We specialize in manual therapy and exercise to address pain and help patients learn to self treat. We offer specialty care to patients with Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome and Hypermobility Spectrum Disorders and willingness to learn about these conditions and how to treat effectively is required and will be coached.
We work with a diverse client population of all ages including Medicare, orthopedic, athletes, chronic pain and more. Our clinical staff have over 100 years of combined experience. Therapists bring clinical experience as CMPT, OCS, MFR, yoga, IMT, DMI trained specialists to our collaborative work environment. We are looking for someone who is a team player and has a strong ability and willingness to work as part of a dynamic, fun, and hardworking clinic.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Continuing education credits
- 401(k) matching
- Referral program
- Travel reimbursement
- Retirement plan
Our glassdoor reviews can be found by clicking the glassdoor button below.
To apply please send your resume and cover letter to Admin@goodhealthphysicaltherapy.com.